1. Information we collect about you
2. Share the information with others/third parties.
3. At any time the registered user can contact Zentaria.com or Zentaria’s Younique Innovations directly or through email, phone, or text with updated phone or change of email information only. All other information like billing and credit card information must go through third parties PayPal or Click for advisor.
4. Information Security. Zentaria’s Younique Innovations use commercially reasonable methods consistent with industry practice to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure and we rely on third parties to protect your sensitive private information. Although we consider these policies and procedures to be adequate, there is still a risk that your personal information could be misappropriated. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information that we have collected. If you have any questions about security on our site or want opt-out of using your personal information, you can contact us below:
6. Private Policy Changes since effective date. Although there has been no private policy changes since its effective date, please check back periodically to see if there has been any changes in our privacy.
7. Comments of Privacy Statement.